Variety Early Learning Center serves children ages 6 weeks to 5 years. We provide quality child care to families in greatest need while parent(s) are employed in the workforce, engaged in goal directed job training or in crisis recovery. Variety Early Learning Center nurtures and educates the children with focus on providing developmentally appropriate learning experiences and activities for young children to strengthen school readiness and social competency.
2018-2019 School Year
Welcome to Variety Early Learning Center (VELC)! Our commitment to EXCELLENCE in the care, education and safety of your child(ren) led to your decision to enroll in one of our programs and we are very happy to have you here!
In order to meet our licensing and partnership requirements, the following documentation is required to complete the enrollment process.
The appropriate VELC Enrollment Forms are dependent upon the program and/or services needed for your child(ren). Therefore, please gather the documentation listed below and bring them to our school. We will then provide you with the proper Enrollment Forms to complete the enrollment process.
1. Proof of address (utility bill)
2. Pay stubs (2 most current)
3. Photo ID (State issued picture ID)
4. Current immunization records
5. IEP/IFSP (if applicable)
6. Medical report
7. Four (4) family photos
8. Court documentation regarding custody and/or parental rights (if applicable)
NEVADA READY PRE-K ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED
1. Original birth certificate (we will make copy and return original)
2. If pay stubs not available, copy of most recent IRS Tax Return.